Internet Marketing Specialist - Altamonte Springs, FL
Sales & Marketing Technologies is seeking an Internet Marketing Specialist with 3 to 5 years of experience to develop, implement and manage successful Internet Marketing campaigns for clients. Candidates should be well versed in SEO, online marketing, local search, social networking, paid search strategies and search engine optimization techniques. The candidate should also possess the ability read and interpret web statistics and modify web site code without damaging functionality. .NET and/or Drupal Programming knowledge is a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage assigned Internet Marketing projects to meet client's strategic business and online marketing goals and objectives, while adhering to timelines and marketing budgets
- Create and implement individual campaign strategies
- Able to Critique and consult on a web site's marketability
- Assist in the development and management of large scale online marketing campaigns
- Analyzes and tracks site statistics to determine courses of action and current site trends
- Social Media experience
- Work independently or within a team-oriented environment to set and achieve strategic targeting goals
- Manage PPC accounts for clients, evaluate costs and determine methods to increase ROI
- Develops recommendations for site changes, PPC budget changes, or additional services
- Makes modifications and recommendations to optimize the clients's web site
- Meets with clients to present new marketing ideas and strategies as well as plan out internet marketing strategies to be used in conjunction with new or revised web designs.
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to analyze and organize large amounts of data
- Self-starter with drive and desire to grow with the company
- Experience with Word, Excel, Dreamweaver, FTP
- Creativity, enthusiasm, ambition, and sound business judgment
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work with many clients and multi-task is a must
- Ability to perform online research
- Google Ad certified
Items in bold indicate required information.