Orlando Internet Marketing Company Begins 2010 With A Roar
Altamonte Springs, Fla. – (January 18, 2010) – Three new Web site development contracts and two new Internet marketing consulting contracts have been awarded to Florida-based Web site development and Internet marketing specialist Sales & Marketing Technologies (SMT).
"For our company, it marks a very positive start to the new decade. The new contracts provide for services ranging from new Web site development, including installation of our Conversion Site, a flexible content management system pioneered by SMT, to consultation on marketing. Four of the new clients are in the medical field, including a dental care specialist and Medicare supplement insurance provider."
The new clients who have contracted with Sales & Marketing Technologies for design and consulting services include:
- Pacific Breast Care, Costa Mesa, Calif., a leader in breast imaging, including prevention, detection and treatment of breast cancers.
- Michael A. Chiantella P.A. Estate Planning Services, Venice, Fla., legal experts and specialists in estate planning, power of attorney, living wills, retirement benefits, asset protection and bankruptcy exemption planning and trust planning.
- Dr. Ronald M. Olszewski D.D.S. Dental Services, Grand Rapids Mich., whose www.alwaysasmile.com provides information on the practice’s full range of dental services.
- Medicare Supplement Center, Dallas, Texas, insurance professionals providing Medicare Supplemental Insurance (MediGap) insurance policies used to assist clients in paying for copayments or deductibles of Medicare covered services.
- Advanced Cosmetic Technology’s ActNaturals.com, New York, NY, the Web site for marketing and information about Advanced Cosmetic Technology’s permanent hair color and semi-permanent tinting shampoos and conditioners.
back to News and Press Releases Listings >>
SMT President & CEO Dave Larson did not disclose the total financial impact of the new contracts, but described the total value as “one that makes a significant impact on our growth for 2010.”
Sales & Marketing Technologies (SMT) is a leading full-service Web development
and Internet marketing company. SMT creates, develops and markets custom Websites for businesses in the U.S., U.K., Caribbean, and South America. Additionally, SMT offers Internet marketing and lead generation programs, consulting Web hosting services, strategic planning and social media integration. More information: 407.682.2222.
Conversion Site is a trademark ™ (TM) of Sales & Marketing Technologies
Phillip Barnes - Wedgewood Pharmacy, Direct Marketing Specialist