Looking for some ways to get your company growing again? Here are the 7 simple ways to get your business back on the growth curve...
1. Talk to Your Customers
- Talk to your customers. Just making contact can bring you top of mind and cause sales.
- Ask what they think you do great? (Use this in your marketing) and anything that could use improvement? (Fix it).
- Ask if they have someone they would like to refer? Follow up on the names given. Let them know what happens.
2. Fix Your Website
- The website is the first impression of your company
- Make sure your website has a responsive design
- Make sure the website is secure.
- Pick a good host with fast page loading speed
- Make sure there is a clear Call To Action (CTA)
- Make sure the website has been properly Optimized (SEO)
3. Test Different Offers
- If you have an offer that isn’t working, try something else.
- Pay attention if competitors keep running the same ad.
4. Check for bad reviews
- Google your business... "Reviews for (Your Company Name Here)"
- See the high ranking review sites.
- Contact the folks who are unhappy. Make it right. Ask if they will change their review score.
5. Add a bonus to your offering
- One of the best ways to increase the perceived value of your offer is to add a bonus.
- Doesn’t need to be your product or service. In a lot of cases it is better if it is not.
- Needs to be what your target audience would want.
6. Do better email follow up
- Offer a lead magnet to build your list.
- Create a follow up email campaign
7. Put in a referral reward program
- If you offer incentives for people to refer business, put your referral program in writing. Send it out to clients and friends.
- Ask clients and friends for referrals.
There you have it. Seven simple ways to get your company growing again. If you need more ideas, please contact us. We offer a free, no-cost, no-obligation consultation. Call us at 407-682-2222 or fill out the contact form below.