WEB DEVELOPER AND MARKETER SALES & MARKETING TECHNOLOGIES ANNOUNCES SIGNIFICANT BUSINESS SURGE
Altamonte Springs, Fla. – (August 31, 2009) -- Seven significant new contracts have been awarded to Florida-based website development and Digital marketing specialist Sales & Marketing Technologies (SMT). Sales & Marketing Technologies announced that contracts for various services ranging from website design development and modifications of existing websites to installation of Conversion Site, an e-commerce transactional program pioneered by SMT, have been finalized.
Clients who have renewed or initiated new contracts with SMT include:
- Wedgewood Pharmacy, Swedesboro, NJ, one of the nation’s largest compounding pharmacies, for whom SMT will handle re-design, programming and Digital marketing of its website.
- Watson Clinic, Lakeland, Fla., one of the most renowned and largest medical clinics in the Southeast, has contracted SMT to conduct an analysis and Digital marketing critique of its website.
- Florida Food Products, Inc., Eustis, Fla., one of Central Florida’s largest growers and processors of food and cosmetic ingredients, has contracted with SMT for Digital marketing for its Advanced Cosmetic Technologies division.
- Draper Law Offices, Orlando, prominent attorneys serving Central Florida, have contracted with SMT for the production and marketing of a new website geared towards helping auto accident victims in the Central Florida area.
- Consumer Debt Counselors, Orlando, Central Florida’s largest accredited debt counseling agency, has contracted with SMT to research and develop its new website for its credit repair division.
- JKR Advertising, Orlando, one of the top 20 automotive ad agencies in the country, has contracted SMT to plan, develop and market its new website.
- FAS Windows & Doors, Winter Park, Fla., Central Florida’s largest volume window and door dealer, contracted with SMT to design, program and market its new website.
The total value of the contracts was not disclosed. SMT president & CEO Dave Larson described the total value as “sizeable and certainly of such a magnitude that it makes a very positive contribution to our company’s revenues for 2009.”
Sales & Marketing Technologies (SMT) is a leading full-service Web development and Digital marketing company. SMT creates, develops and markets custom Websites for businesses in the U.S., U.K., Caribbean, and South America. Additionally, SMT offers Digital marketing and lead generation programs, consulting Web hosting services, strategic planning and social media integration. More information: 407.682.2222. www.smtusa.com
Conversion Site is a trademark ™ (TM) of Sales & Marketing Technologies